[RC] bitless bridle again - larry Miller

It depends on the horse.  I cannot use the bitless bridle at home, I have no whoa or it is a very difficult whoa.  On a ride, my young one gets to start in the bitless bridle, he does very well and I definately have a whoa.  My older mare starts with a bit, then depending on how she is acting, gets the bitless bridle after a vet check.  This is what works for me.  I will add that I really like the movement I get out of my guys with the bitless bridle.  Jeanie