[RC] Cruppers and Saddles with Panels (reactor/othro/freeneasy) - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: S. Smith shayne.smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I a trying out a Reactor Panel saddle.  I have worked in the arena and love it.
However, my gelding has always required a crupper with his other saddles.  I
am concerned that this saddle will need a crupper as well.  Does anyone
currently use a crupper with a Reactor panel/Orthoflex/Free n Easy, etc?

The crupper ring it set on the back of the cantle and it seems pretty high?  I
am concerned this would pull the saddle down into his horse's back if pressure
is applied.

thoughts and suggestions would be appreciated.

win at this sport. You take a horse and race him for a
short time and then find a new horse or you can take one horse , do the
homework and spend many miles and years enjoying that horse.
~  Paddi Sprecher