Re: [RC] Cruppers and Saddles with Panels (reactor/othro/freeneasy) - Becky Rohwer

 I ride a reactor panel saddle, the X-Function model and yes, I do use a
crupper and breast coller on my saddle.  I have a very wide backed, mutton
withered horse.  She can go like crazy.  The saddle stays good on the flat,
but moves a lot going both up and down so rather than fight it I used the
collar and crupper.  The saddle has been adjusted many times trying to get
it to stay, put, but her back is such that it just doesn't.  Other than
that, I love the saddle and I don't have a sore backed horse either.
 I used a crupper that Vs in the back so it is attached to rings on either
side of the saddle rather than right in the middle of the back.

 Becky Rohwer

It is how we "feel" deep inside that matters, cause each of us knows the
truth, regardless of how we try make it complicated.  It just isn't.
~ Frank Solano