[RC] Free and easy - heidi sowards

I have the free and easy and I do use a crupper. I really
need do need it. Lots of steep ups and downs around here so
we have a crupper and breastcollar. It works fine with the
saddle. My arab has a low set tail so I have noticed a
small patch where the crupper snap is so I'm not sure how
I'm going to fix this!! It's a neoprene crupper. Any
suggestions there would help. The snap is covered by a
small piece of neoprene also, however since this area never
gets wet, the patch doesn't slide around smoothly like a
sweaty girth does!

heidi

--- Ridecamp Guest <guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Please Reply to: S. Smith shayne.smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or
ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I a trying out a Reactor Panel saddle.  I have worked in
the arena and love it.  However, my gelding has always
required a crupper with his other saddles.  I am
concerned that this saddle will need a crupper as well.
Does anyone currently use a crupper with a Reactor
panel/Orthoflex/Free n Easy, etc?

The crupper ring it set on the back of the cantle and it
seems pretty high?  I am concerned this would pull the
saddle down into his horse's back if pressure is applied.

thoughts and suggestions would be appreciated.

===========================================================There
are 2 ways to win at this sport. You take a horse and
race him for a
short time and then find a new horse or you can take one
horse , do the
homework and spend many miles and years enjoying that
horse.
~  Paddi Sprecher

ridecamp.net information:
http://www.endurance.net/ridecamp/

=====
Heidi-aerc#M20935  /\_/\~    http://www.synjinarts.com
                ~~/~~  \\~~~~   (Wildlife/Western & Equine