Re: [RC] wireless camera for trailer - April

This doesn't happen to be the monitor you got, is it?

http://tinyurl.com/22srq

What kind of trailer do you have? Steel? How far away from the monitor is the
camera? Does the signal have to go through several walls before reaching your
monitor? How do you power your camera?

Thanks!
April
Nashville, TN