[RC] [RC] forwarded with permission....ld/BC - Dana B.

Karen wrote:

"Then DO IT! That is what got me hooked..."

Me too Karen, me too!  I've ridden over 2/3 of the Tevis trail, and it is truly awesome.  If it were just me I would just do it, but I'm only half of the equation and I have to do what is best for my horses.  Right now going for it would not be in their best interests.

Great quote, by the way.

Dana, who dared mighty things and "just did" her first 50 before her "time" and her horse paid the consequences :-(

ddbpaso@xxxxxxxxx