Re: [RC] Heat and Conditioning - Kristene Smuts

This past weekend I rode a neat little horse that my hubby
has been riding--he is built like a radiator, and although he doesn't eat
as rapidly as I'd like, he is a persistent eater (had to haul his nose out
of the food at the last two checks to bridle up) and he drank like a big
suction hose all day long.  It was culture shock for him, because he did
his first 75--but he was forward and eager the whole ride.  He was not
gaunted up afterward,>>

.............. And how was the horse?

;-))))

Kristene
Sorry, couldn't resist!

sits behind a rider whose pace is fast enough
~  Theodore Roosevelt