[RC] this post has NOTHING to do with LD ;) --feed changes at rides - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Skyla SLStewart@xxxxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I was one of the "have to feed at THIS time!" people. After a
major change in my lifestyle, it was no longer possible to keep
a "perfect" schedule. As time went on, and the horses adapted, I
found them to be overall, much easier. There was no longer that
standing there, screaming and drooling. They became independent
and seemed to be happier, for the most part. They KNOW I will be
feeding them, but now, instead of worrying, they just go about
their business. Sure has made my life easier. Plus I make sure to
feed a variety of stuff from time to time. They seem to be quite
happy, therefore, so am I. :o)

Far back, far back in our dark soul the horse prances... The horse, the
horse! The symbol of surging potency and power of movement, of action...
~  DH Lawrence