From: RDCARRIE@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 17:55:16 -0400
To: patricia@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, greymare56@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: nagle@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC]   Horse mauled in park by mountain lion

In a message dated 5/3/2004 5:31:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
patricia@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I have a gelding in that pasture and am
tempted to move him, but I wonder if I'm being overly
protective...

Heck no...I'd have my horse outta there in a flash!  Sounds like they need to
enlist the aid of someone with some dogs and track this cat down and dispatch
it.  I'd lay odds all three attacks are the work of one cat.  Eliminate the
problem-causing cat, and I bet things return to normal.

Dawn in East Texas
Black care rarely sits behind a rider whose pace is fast enough
~  Theodore Roosevelt