[RC] OT Horse wanted - Belinda Romanuski

I hope this goes through.  I am looking for a trail horse.  We do at times climb some mountains, and need to be on the road in traffic at other times.  We also bushwack through the woods where there are no trails.  I am 180lbs, so I need a horse that could carry me for an average of 3 hrs at a time.  Our pace is usually slow.  Breed, color and sex do not matter.  I would like about 15H in height.  I can spend up to $1500.  The horse would have a great home.

Belinda