[RC] RAT Championships - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: sandy Cheek 2cheeks@xxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello,
Last year Julie Barnfather and I were planning on doing the SASO RAT ---got a
horse loaned to us---life was good---and the ride was cancelled because of
weather. Now we are trying again to attend the RAT championships at Fort Bragg
in CA on JUne 26th. We are looking (again) for a horse. We are both experienced
endurance riders but seriously amateur at RAT. So that means we would take
excellent care of the horse because our only goal would be to finish. Alive. We
don't have piles of money to pay for leasing but would of course be willing to
pay something for the privelege of using someone else's horse.
Any ideas or leads would be most appreciated. References upon request. (-:

where the horse does not fit in; at least in my world,
as delusional as that one may be.
~  Howard Bramhall