[RC] If ya'll don't mind.... - Agilbxr

Please stop talking about bad things that happen to your horse.  I have good
reason to believe that Alpine is sneaking into the house when no one is home
and reading ridecamp.  Because I'm sure he wants to be a good endurance horse,
he's taking all the stories to heart and trying them one by one.  Last time you
discussed choke, that is what he did. Recently, it's been tack rubs, which I've
never had a problem with. I just bought a new toklat saddle pad, and you
guessed it, it rubbed not only a raw spot on his spine, but indirectly caused a
girth rub too.  Sigh....

So, before anyone decides to discuss thier recent tendon injuries or metabolic
failure, please think about the little paso who is obviously taking these
stories a little too much to heart.  I would appreciate it if you would discuss
things like..."my horse doesn't spook at anything." or "my horse slows down if
I think whoa and always goes the exact pace and gait that I suggest".

Thank you...
Juli and Alpine (how does he type with those hooves?)
I can tell you after sleeping in a tent, then in my truck, then in the back
of a trailer, then in a gneck trailer w/no LQ, and now in the new-to-me LQ
one, you don't sleep any better the night before in nicer digs - you're
just more comfortable while you're lying there obsessing :)
~  Tina Hicks