[RC] Biltmore prep - Ed

Today my son-in-law, brother-in-law, son and I drifted the French Broad
River. We drifted through the Biltmore Estate. It was really nice. There was
an Osprey who was a better fisher than we were. There was Wisteria blooming
and hanging out over the river. Smelled wonderful and was picturesque. We
got pretty wet as it rained for most of the whole trip(3+ hours). We didn't
catch many fish either! We stopped at the small boat ramp by the paddocks
and walked up into the field where we'll be camping next week. Didn't see
any endurance rigs set up yet. I know people get there early and I halfway
expected to see a few rigs there already. Should have dried out pretty well
by then(according to current forecast). Trails will probably be fine by then
too. Last year the 50 got rained out. Doesn't look like rain will be a
problem this year. The current forecast is for 85 degrees next Saturday!
Wish it were going to be cooler. Better to have a hot ride then no ride at
all.

Ed Roley & Sawyer

The only thing worse than crewing for a female Endurance rider is crewing
for a wet, tired female Endurance Rider! A good crew person has patience, a
sense of humor, and knows that sometimes it's best to say nothing at all!
~  Jim Holland