Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.1373 - Truman Prevatt

That was the days when men were men and the sheep were nervous.  Were they a real measured 25 miles or were they like the 80 mile 100's Kat described.

Truman

Ed & Wendy Hauser wrote:
I've often wondered if that ending to the tail was true or was added for dramatic effect.  If I remember my High School Latin Julius Caesar marched his troops impressive distances, fought battles the next day and returned.  These troops would have been in full battle array with armour, swords, spears etc. I think I remember at least 25 miles in one day.

Ed
Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875

ranch@xxxxxxxxxxx
406.642.6490

--
We imitate our masters only because we are not yet masters ourselves, and only

We imitate our masters only because we are not yet masters ourselves, and only

because in doing so we learn the truth about what cannot be imitated.