Re: [RC] [RC] [RC] interferes, forges, clanking, need imput - Cowgirgoof

In a message dated 4/30/2004 10:49:17 AM Eastern Standard Time, howard9732@xxxxxxx writes:

those easier aspects of shoe'n that almost anyone can
learn to do.   I'd see if you're farrier would be willing to teach you how
to do this.  That way, if it starts to happen again, after he puts on those
shoes, you would be able to remove the back ones yourself

My farrier drastically squares the hind toes. My horse travels beautifully that way, and has NEVER grabbed a front shoe or interfered.

Becky