Re: [RC] Redefining "Endurance Ride" - Truman Prevatt

Both execelent ideals! I would add that since you are basically eliminating limited distance then all horses no matter what distance would have to be 60 months of age.

Truman

k s swigart wrote:

Personally, _I_ would WELCOME the idea of the AERC redefining endurance
to be anything of 25 miles or greater, and I would welcome the idea of
the AERC requiring ride managers to sanction their rides for to the
nearest mile distance they actually are rather than allowing them to
"round off" to the nearest five mile increment. We have computers now
to do the math for us so there is no particular reason not to.

...but then, I do ride my horses a lot more than most people ~ Karen Chaton