Re: [RC] Hog Wild - Warhol story - Vallonelee

In a message dated 4/30/04 1:39:24 PM US Mountain Standard Time, Wrecksduke@xxxxxxx writes:
I think Nick's story made it sound like there was trash everywhere.
I think what you see is directly proportionate to how your horse reacts to it <GRIN>  I rode  a horse that never flinched on rocks ever. I never padded or used e-boots.  People would ask me if a ride was rocky, and I would say no, not really. They would go to the ride and then come back and chastise me for not warning them.  I just didn't feel it was rocky because it was a non-issue for my horse.

I really wanted to go to the ride this year but work was too busy.  I hope to make it next year ! !    This sounds like a really fun and challenging ride - they kind I like !

Lee (whose horse doesn't spoke trash :))))))))