[RC] FW: 3H or 4H ?? - bechack

OK, I have finally made up my mind on a trailer.  Hoping to get
financing ok'd.....If all goes well, then I have to make up my mind
for if I want 3H or 4H.  With Heather the only one riding anyway, we
are only taking 3 horses to XP....my needing room for 1 more horse
isn't as great.  Not sure how much longer she will be around riding
with me anyway, since she graduates this year.  I know I won't really
need a 4H.....but then there is all the extra storage I would get....

Pro's and Con's out there???

Come on guys....I know this is a very opinionated group!  So give me
your opinions!

Becky and the gang

Becky and the gang