[RC] Saddle turns - Lysane Cree

If a saddle turns very easily when weight is put in
the stirrup, is this usually because the saddle is too
wide?
I have tried thick pads and thin pads and it doesn't
really change much even if the girth is done up tight,
although the thick pad seems to help a little. My
horse is young and I am taking lots of time just to
get her used to stuff, but I am a little nervous about
using this saddle to eventually get on her and ride,
if it turns easily when I put my foot in the stirrup.
Maybe using a step will be sufficient...
I don't want to buy another saddle right now as my
horse is still growing and also I am saving to buy a
Reactor Panel.
Any suggestions?

Lysane

REAL endurance is your water freezing IN the cantle bags!
~ Heidi Sowards