[RC] Cheaters/judgments/rumors - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Tammy canterandtrot@xxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

OK, you have my AMEN. I also agree with the statement if in fact someone did
cheat at a ride and got away with it then they will cheat again and sooner or
later they will be caught. Does everyone know what the difference is between
liars, judgments and rumors? Lies are what are told to your face, Judgments are
lies told behind your back and rumors come from judgmental liars ;)  Oh, I
almost forgot I have some ocean front property in Arizona for sale if anyone is
interested. Maybe one of those Florida coffee ladies would be interested. OK, I
had to make at least one smart #$#% comment. Growing up my father always told
me only ignorant people pass judgments on things they know nothing about or do
not understand.

sleeping in the tack compartment of your trailer w/the
door open, and your horse snorts/snots on your forehead every 30 min!
~ Heidi Sowards