[RC] Mountain lion attacks horse - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Alair Davidson dalair@xxxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

For clarification, the horse was an older horse attacked in a pasture/paddock
in a barn near Felt Lake, which is near the Stanford Dish property. There are
several barns in that area that are on Piers Ranch property.
For the story see:
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/2004/04/28/BAGIL6BLGB1.DTL
See the maps of the lake & barns in the area:
http://www.stanfordtrails.com/stables.html

Yes, I can confirm that you can't ride on the the Stanford Dish property
anymore - had my horses on a private property directly adjacent to the property
and had to ride down a very busy road to get to the trails instead of using the
property's tunnel under Interstate 280. They will have you arrested.
http://www.stanfordtrails.com/users.html#horse

than crewing for a female Endurance rider is crewing
for a wet, tired female Endurance Rider! A good crew person has patience, a
sense of humor, and knows that sometimes it's best to say nothing at all!
~  Jim Holland