Re: [RC] LD definition again?? - Sundaez

Has any of you ever done a LD on a slow, pokey horse that does NOT want any part of it???? That is way more endurance in that doing a 50 on a forward, willing horse!

Who cares what they call it anyway....but those that have only done 50's on forward arabs cannot imagine how hellish it is to go on non willing non arab breed...a 25 can seem an eternity. I'll do a 50 over that any day! LOL

I call that ride my "blood and guts" ride.

Mel