Re: [RC] Source of ride names - April

It's because we chase chickens down the trail, of course. The one that comes in
under time after doing the trail with the most chickens tied to their saddle
wins. Live chickens tied to the saddle count more than dead ones. So if I come
in with 8 live chickens and somebody else has 10 dead ones, I win, cause I have
more live chickens and it definitely took more "endurance" for me to ride my
horse while carrying live chickens than for the other guy to carry dead ones.
After the ride, the dinner is all them chickens fried up yummy. It's really a
lot of fun, you should come.

April
Nashville, TN

PS. Others tell us stuff about Colonel Sanders (Kentucky Fried Chicken dude) and
that his birth town of Henryville, Indiana, is the closest town. But it's really
the chickens tied to the saddle thing.