[RC] cheating - wksc

During the mid "80's", at a 25 miler out of Spokane, WA, myself and a friend I was riding with was accused of cutting trail. We couldn't believe it. This was my friends first ride EVER, and here she was being accused of cheating. We were both flabbergasted! After being able to describe the trail in detail that we were supposed to have missed, ride management agreed that we hadn't. I will never know the reason for being accused, but it was hurtful. So please, being on the receiving end of wrong accusations, be aware of the damage it does and have your facts!!
Sonja
So Lake Tahoe