Re: [RC] [RC] ? [RC] ? [RC] Gorgeous George, Tevis and I - Cowgirgoof

He does make us proud eh? And I have tears of joy as I type this...
People in the south have stepped up to the plate since I was a 19 year old kid
going to my first 100 mile ride in North Carolina in 1982. I was all alone when
my truck broke down only two hours from my house. The folks I boarded with had
my boyfriend (now my hubby), bring me their truck to finish the trip.
Now how saintly is that???
Southern hospitality is alive and well, and I hope to go to CA and spread some
of the good cheer...

Becky
There are 2 ways to win at this sport. You take a horse and race him for a
short time and then find a new horse or you can take one horse , do the
homework and spend many miles and years enjoying that horse.
~  Paddi Sprecher