Re: [RC] Pet Peeves - Truman Prevatt

After years of observation I've come to the following conclusions.

a) The crazies start right up front.
b) The people that have absolutely no control over their horse start "last."
c) The safest and sanest place to start is with the middle of the pack.

Truman

Suvut@xxxxxxx wrote:
What are your pet peeves?  Here's one of mine:  At the start of an endurance ride (LD) -- someone waits until the main group goes out and then at about the 2 mile marker  BLASTS past those who really did want to go out last (perhaps starting a new horse!) -- ESPECIALLY on a stallion!!  (you know who you are!).  WHY WHY WHY???  If you are going to blast down the trail, WHY do you start at the back???? I guess it's just another example of rudeness and lack of common courtesy.

Susan in Kentucky

--
We imitate our masters only because we are not yet masters ourselves, and only

We imitate our masters only because we are not yet masters ourselves, and only

because in doing so we learn the truth about what cannot be imitated.