[RC] Cheaters Statememt - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Jan Janwilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think everyone should take a deep breath and relax..LOL. I feel someone
already made the best comment. "If you have nothing nice to say then keep you
mouth closed". As far as cheaters I'm sure there are some out there in all
regions. There are cheaters in every sport and everything in life. However,
unless you can prove someone cheated then there is no need to spread rumors. If
in fact someone did cheat at Million Pines or any other ride and got away with
it then they will cheat again and sooner or later they will get caught! We are
all adults and to old to be spreading rumors and I do not think anyone on here
is prefect enough to be judgmental against anyone or anything.

deep inside that matters, cause each of us knows the
truth, regardless of how we try make it complicated.  It just isn't.
~ Frank Solano