[RC] slick round horse - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Cate Peloquin cpenguin57@xxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I know I said I wouldn't post again but I couldn't resist adding
to this thread. I found the answer to slipping saddle problem by
using a Nunn Finer Non Slip pad.  It's neoprene, vented and
about 1/8" or less thick.  It's machine washable and holds up
forever.  Mine is 5 years old and has been hosed or washed
weekly.  Race horses and event horses use this pad to keep their
tack in place.  This little pad works wonders when placed
directly on the horses back under your regular pad.  It allows
my no withered round backed morgan mare some leeway when
tightening the girth.  Cate Peloquin

We are talking about all the tools we can use to keep our horses safe and
alive at the rides. Training/conditioning is one of the best tools
available. It makes us better horseman and women, it benefits our horses
and could quite possibly be the key to preventing most crashes.
~ Lisa Salas - The Odd Farm