[RC] AERC 100 Mile Junior Riders - DreamWeaver

The AERC Junior Committee has put together a list of the Junior Riders who completed one day 100's in the 2003 Ride Season. Here is the link: http://aerc.org/Education_Max_Junior.asp

We are also working on an article for an upcoming issue of EN on this outstanding group of young people. I think it is a remarkable accomplishment for anyone to complete a one day 100 and feel that these kids deserve to get some recognition for all of their hard work and effort.

Stay tuned for more info!

Karen

In my experience (22 year worth) most endurance riders are great people who
will go out their way to help and be friendly.
~  Laura Hayes