RE: [RC] American River Ride - Carol

I just want to say thank you to Marilyn Hunter, Kathy Perry and all the volunteers for putting on a great ride. And a special thanks to Jamie Kerr and his daughter, Virginia, for helping me at Rattlesnake Bar. We had used my water washing off my friend's horses leg when it got cut and I was dying of thirst by time I got to Rattlesnake. Jamie and his daughter refilled my water bottle and gave me extra water to drink. I normally don't eat or drink anything on a ride because I have a sensitive stomach but it was a really hot day and I'm sure that saved me from dehydration that day.  Hope everyone one else had a nice ride. Sorry to hear someone had pulled down some of our ribbons on the 50's loop.
Carol