Re: [RC] insulating/anything better than air mattress? - heidi

I see all these references to air mattresses, etc for the
gooseneck....doesn't anyone else put a real mattress in their
gooseneck?? I had two old twins in my previous gooseneck and
there's a full size mattress (came with it) in my current one.

Mine has a foam pad that is the same size as a regular queen mattress, but
thinner.  It is firm-but-comfy, and I personally prefer it to my bed in
the house!

Heidi

I drink a 50/50 mix of rootbeer and soymilk at the vetchecks.
~  Libby Llop