[RC] cot-tents (was low rent district) - Alice Yovich

As soon as I make some adjustments to mine to keep the staps from coming loose and the tent falling in on me in the night (not cool if you're claustrophobic) I'll be totally loving mine. I love crawling into my cocoon and nestling there. The only thing I'd change is that it's only ventilated on one long side and the head and feet. I wish it had one more window. The only problem is that my husband thinks it's awful to have people be able to see you in your tent and now he has me paranoid. This is why I put my tent in my truck or trailer. somehow it feels more private.