[RC] ride foods - Alice Yovich

I've heard that some people really like to drink Slim Fast on rides. They freeze it in the can and then drink it. I've also heard that slim fast and ensure are the same formula. What concerns me about both are the amount of corn syrup in them.

Funny that we're talking about foods. I had posted a question on the CTR list and didn't get as many new suggestions as I'd hoped for. I didn't ask you guys and we're getting them here.

I have recently tried to make my own energy bars from recipes on the web. Problem is that they were too cake like and/or too crumbly. Someone has already told me that they fortify oatmeal cookies, but I was wondering what stuff other people might make from scratch.

Alice Yovich,
NATRC Reg. 4, Texas
www.equi-threads.com