[RC] LBL Express - Wendy Mancini

    Finally recovered from the 16 hr. drive back to Jersey.  My horse, Jim, travels better than I do.
    The tale has been told, LBL was wonderful, wet, muddy, mountains.  Wrangler's Campground is a beautiful place & the trails are beautiful.  The lake views are a site to behold.
    I always have a wonderful time at southern rides.  Southern hospitality abounds, ride management really has it together.  Everything ran perfectly in spite of the rain.  The vets were concerned,  helpful, and encouraging.  The entire crew, timers, pulse takers, etc.  did a great job!
    Thanks for a great time.
    Wendy Mancini & Old Meadow Jim