Re: [RC] Discolored Gums - Tracy Cann

Man, that does sound scary.  Can't your vet come out sooner or could you take him in?  Maybe I'm paranoid but that sure sounds weird.  I guess it could be nothing or something, duhhh.  I for sure know enough to get in trouble and not enough to get out.  I know my guy would already be at the vet but I used to be a vet tech and for some reason that made me more paranoid.  Please update.

Tracy