[RC] Coolers - Jena Williams

I can vouch for the 5 day coolers. I don't know about lasting 5 days, but we took one to Bar H. We arrived Friday morning and still had ice when we left on Sunday. And there was not shade! (well not for us "low rent" poor folks that sleep in tents and tie there horses and ratty old 2H trailers.)

Jena
Poway, CA

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar ? get it now! http://toolbar.msn.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/

myself that this is the first step on the road to overriding my horse

~ ridecamp.net information: http://www.endurance.net/ridecamp/