[RC] [RC] LBL Express--Appaloosa's Galore! - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Christina CSchiro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yeah, Appaloosas! I have an appy that I hope to do CTR and/or ER with starting
next year. When I volunteered at the Ponce de Leon, FL ride, I was surprised at
the number of other breeds including BLM mustang, multiple paso finos, appy (I
only saw one), QH, and misc gaited horses. It's nice to see other breeds at
these rides other than the arabs.

Christina

good if I don`t smell good?
~  author unknown