[RC] breeding my endurance mount - Elkenchild

Hello again! I've been thinking of breeding my mare some year in the future to get a new endurance prospect started. Do mares recoop from pregnancy enough to compete the next season, or in the future? When will she be too old to breed (I bet there will be some variance about this)? she's almost eight now. Thanks!

Laura
"Not all who wander are lost." (jrr tolkien)