To: <jonnij@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, April 24, 2004 1:36 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] Trail Judges - Tracy Cann

Most cases of riders being off course are inadvertant, and most times that
that happens, the riders are quite happy to get completion only, or to go
back out on course and do what they missed.

Heidi

Riding alone is when you teach a horse all the "tools" and "cues" he needs
to handle the trail, to hold a speed, deal with hills, etc. It's also
where
you develop the "bond" that causes him to "defer" to you before losing his
cool.
~ Jim Holland

In my experience (22 year worth) most endurance riders are great people who
will go out their way to help and be friendly.
~  Laura Hayes