From: "i_mjswart.co.za" <mjswart@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, April 23, 2004 1:01 PM
Subject: [RC] Horse's Feet

My horse also has rings around his hoofs on both his front feet.  When we
did Alma (I'm in SA) the vet asked if my horse had been sick in the last
two
months.  He said that the hoof showed him the horse was sick.  I have
never
heard this before, is it true?  Howard (?) called it a 'stress ring', but
there was nothing new with him appart that we started doing LSD and road
work.  He always wears shoes and the program is the same that I have been
doing since 2001.  Can anyone give some insight please?

Anjolize

Common sense should also be a part of the decision making process. If you
see someone who doesn't have any, hand them your tool box.
~ Lisa Salas - The Odd Farm

In my experience (22 year worth) most endurance riders are great people who
will go out their way to help and be friendly.
~  Laura Hayes