Re: [RC] Cutting Trail or as I call it - cheating - Joe Long

On Sat, 24 Apr 2004 18:08:37 -0600 (MDT), <heidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

My husband, an 8th grade PE teacher & coach, says: "Cheaters never win &
winners never cheat,"

I vote for that one to go into the Great File of Ridecamp Quotes!

Alas, that is a nice homily, but in reality cheaters often do win.
Honest folks see such wins as hollow and meaningless, but cheaters
don't see it that way.

--

Joe Long
jlong@xxxxxxxx