[RC] Info on Ansata Ibn Halilma Get - rides2far

Our Malik is a great-great grandson of Ansata Ibn Halima and also
goes back several times to Nazeer.  I have never met a line of
horses that I liked better.  Malik also thinks he was imported
directly from the desert or has camel in his bloodlines as he
usually won't drink until 20 miles or so and still gets A's.

Don't know that much about bloodlines, but Ben Amil the horse my daughter
rides is by SF Amil Ibnazeer, by SF Ibn Nazeer, sounds like he may be
from the same line ya'll are discussing. He's blue list and has that "I'm
not drinking till 25 miles" mentality.  At a recent ride he wasn't
drinking and Kaboot was and we weighed them at the beginning of a 15 mile
loop and at the end. Kaboot drank several times, Ben not at all. At the
end of the loop KABOOT had lost more weight. Ben's built like a radiator
with very thin skin, Kaboot's thicker skinned and thicker bodied, maybe
that's a factor. Ben's 22, this is his 12th year of completions every
year, completely sound on no supplements, got 2 BC's as a 19 year old.
Let's just say if somebody had a horse for sale and it was from this line
I'd be interested.

Angie

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
Black care rarely sits behind a rider whose pace is fast enough
~  Theodore Roosevelt