[RC] Trail Judges: Tracy and Jonni - Tracy Cann

Hey, I don't know how long you've been in this area but being in the back of the pack can be the best place.  Sometimes the "Turtle Award" is better than top 10 awards.  Hence there are bitter, brutal, battles for "Turtle" every now and then.  I always seem to be "next" to last on those occasions...sigh.  I might not be at a ride any time soon anyway.  Horse is lame, sigh again.  Happy riding.

Tracy