Re: [RC] Info on Ansata Ibn Halilma Get - RUNAWAYWOM

Donna,
        I have an Ansata Ibn Halima grandson, Ahminn(Mattison). I have been competing with him in CTR,LD and Endurance for over 12 years. He also has been in the show ring, done team penning, Hunter Pace and Fox Hunting. He is 19 and has done 3 50's this season already. He is the healthiest horse I own, has never needed anything special. He is beautiful with that Nazeer head and very kind and sensible. His big trot that you can just sit to was clocked at 13 miles per hour. He has been ridden by most of my friends at one time or another and everyone loves him. He was my first Endurance horse and we have taught each other a lot over the years. He has great bone and is truly a desert Egyptian as he can go with out water and still get all A's after 20 fast miles. Good luck with your horse and I hope you have as many miles as Mattison and I have had together.
Roxanne Ciccone
South East