[RC] Spotters and passing in VC - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Jean Wonser jean767@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Did anybody mention that plenty of riders are passed
at the VC, and consequently may never realize it?
I passed at least four during the final VC at Pirate
Run last weekend.  I doubt they knew it.  Everybody
looks different with their helmet off--right?

Seneca came into last VC somewhere around 9 or l0th from the
gossip at the water tank.  We hit the VC immediately, never looked
back, she ran the final l0 miles and never passed a soul, ending
up 4th (and 3 BC).

So sometimes there are other possibilities of how riders pass
legally.

See you on the trail, with a smile,
Jean Wonser
FL

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is
noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience,
which is the bitterest.
~  Confucius