[RC] trail judges, etc. - Ed Kilpatrick

like angie,  i did million pines and never heard any rumors about someone cutting trails.  i have done rides before where such accusations were made, and it got all over camp in a hurry.  lets face it though, such a thing could happen.   ride managers try to do their best about checking off riders on the trail, but if someone wants to cut trail bad enough, they might find a way.  and for the rest of the riders, who are riding their ride,  it is not easy to keep up with others and know for sure where they are and what they have done.  i had this thought recently about an alleged, notorious trail cutter, who might just be the victim of rumors, or might be the real thing.  i thought i might just take it upon myself to follow this person, for the entire ride.  just kinda hang back and watch and see if i can catch them in the act.  it might be fun.  maybe take my camera with me, you just never know.  :-)     ed