Re: [RC] Trail Judges needed??? - Chris Paus

Another option is to have tokens out on strategic places on the trail, particularly at places where riders could be tempted to take shortcuts. If they take the shortcut, they miss the token and get completion only or whatever the RM deems is appropriate.  chris

Ridecamp Guest <guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Please Reply to: Wendy Girlponylover@.com or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

After hearing rumors over the last few weeks about someone cutting trails "will not mention names" to finish in the top 5 at Million Pines I think it is time to start having some type of Trail Judge "check in's" that change locations on the trails with out the riders knowing where they are located. I think this will either stop the few people that cut trails to finsih in the top 10 or will stop the rumors once in for all.

===========================================================It is how we "feel" deep inside that matters, cause each of us knows the
truth, regardless of how we try make it complicated. It just isn't.
~ Frank Solano

"A good horse makes short miles," George Eliot

Chris and Star

BayRab Acres
http://pages.prodigy.net/paus