Re: [RC] [RC] Trail Judges needed??? - Michelle Fink

           I'm not in favor of trail judges, but if you need additional
volunteers to check numbers...  The CTR's in our area ask a local radio club
(short wave or ham operators or ?) to come and monitor the ride.  The radio
guys wrangle up their own volunteers from their club, they sit at strategic
points on the course and check off riders as they go past.  If you have a
local club, they might be worth contacting...  They have found lost riders &
lost horses for our group, and don't complain about doing a boring job. :-)

           Happy Trails,
           Michelle
           (Colorado)

           Rides don't always have the staff to place enough number
checkers out (plus if you're not a reader it is THE most boring job), and I

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is
noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience,
which is the bitterest.
~  Confucius