Re: [RC] Trail Judges needed??? Can't believe this - KELLIE MOORE

To whom it may concern:
I have a hard time thinking that we have people cheating to gain top placings.  I don't want to be treated like I am back in grade school and need a hall monitor.  The people who are guitly of cutting trails should be ashamed of themselves and what they have done.  HELLO  and GROW-UP.  Kellie A. Moore

Ridecamp Guest <guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Please Reply to: Wendy Girlponylover@.com or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

After hearing rumors over the last few weeks about someone cutting trails "will not mention names" to finish in the top 5 at Million Pines I think it is time to start having some type of Trail Judge "check in's" that change locations on the trails with out the riders knowing where they are located. I think this will either stop the few people that cut trails to finsih in the top 10 or will stop the rumors once in for all.

===========================================================It is how we "feel" deep inside that matters, cause each of us knows the
truth, regardless of how we try make it complicated. It just isn't.
~ Frank Solano