Re: [RC] What if your horse hates to condition? - Merry Wicklund

OK, see you already knew the answer.   You go girl!    Perhaps I had a bit of a brain fart, lol, this is NOT his first ride is it?

Merry

Kristi Schaaf <iluvdez@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Merry -

Ya, I spose a little 'tough love' is needed. This
horse and I know each other inside and out, and he may
be exploiting my willingness to have a 51/49
partnership. : - ) Since I can't verbally make him
understand why it's important to get him fit enough to
be ok in those rides he loves to do, I'm gonna have to
lay down the law and REQUIRE him to just do it 'cause
I said so.

Oh, and I sure agree with you on Parelli - this horse
knows the 7 games and is very respectful, when he's
required to be. I just need to carry that to under
saddle.

Thanks,
Kristi